Archive

Archive for October, 2007

Error in 2.1.0 – 2.1.1 Coming Soon

Mozilla has informed that there is a small error in Email This! 2.1.0. I’ll try to fix this error as soon as possible!
The extension still functions properly, it just gives an error in the error console.

Categories: Project Updates

Two New Open Source Projects (WordPress and Firefox)

Today I am proud to announce that I will be expanding my OSS portfolio by creating two new programs. One will be another Firefox extension, based off of the Digg API, and the other one will be a slight modification of a WordPress Plugin I have come to love.

Read more…

Categories: Project Updates

Email This! What’s Next?

Well it looks like Email This! is pretty much done for now (minus a few small things). I’ll still be updating it as often as possible (and whenever something breaks) and I welcome everyone’s ideas, hell that’s how Seamonkey compatibility was added!

Here’s what I plan on doing for the next few months:

Read more…

Categories: Project Updates

Email This! 2.1.0 Now Available!

October 27, 2007 2 comments

After 2 months of work/procrastination/ripping my hair out, Email This! v2.1.0 is now available.
Here’s what’s new:

Version 2.1.0 (October 27, 2007)
1. Seamonkey is now compatible with Email This! (Special thanks to Philip Chee for laying the ground-work)
2. New Feature: Prepends/Appends will now appear in the subject line. Go to the preference option to change it from the default (Sent via Email This!)
3. Email This! is compatible through Firefox 3.0a9, SeaMonkey 2.0a1.
3. Hotmail and MSN-mail are no longer supported by Email This!

Read more…

Categories: Project Updates

SeaMonkey now fully compatible with Email This!

Joyous news everyone! I have FINALLY gotten Email This! to fully work SeaMonkey. A big thanks to Philip Chee for doing the initial ground work for it!

Hopefully I’ll have the new version up tonight, or withing a matter of days.

Categories: Project Updates

2.1.0 On the Horizon

Heya,

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated this site, heh. Anyway, here’s what I’ve gotten done for the extension as of now:

1. Updated it to be compatible with Firefox 3
2. Removed compatibility for Hotmail/MSN (Microsoft has changed their code to the point where I can’t do what I used to be able to, to get all the information from a website transfered into an email).
3. Made it compatible with Seamonkey, but I’m still having some issues getting all the feature to work.
4. I’m working on some preference features.

I’ll need a few more weeks to roll this all through (school…).

If I don’t get the final version out before then, then I will just release the update that will make it compatible with Firefox 3.

Sorry for taking so long, and thanks for being patient!

Categories: Project Updates