Archive

Archive for November, 2007

Email This! Version 2.1.1 Available! (Errors Have Been Fixed)

November 25, 2007 4 comments

I’ve finally fixed/removed the errors that occurred in the previous release, version 2.1.0. Also, before updating make sure to uninstall the old version instead of overwriting it.

Here’s what’s new:

Version 2.1.1 (November 25, 2007)
1. Reverted a good portion of the code back to v2.0.2 after the multiple bugs that appeared in v2.1.0
2. Extension is now compatible with Firefox 3.0.0
3. Extension is now compatible with Flock Browser
4. Extension is still compatible with Seamonkey Suite
5. Prepend feature has been removed due to the plethora of problems that occurred – feature will be reinstated in a later version

EDIT/UPDATE
The Mozilla servers have pushed the new version through! Go to the downloads section of this post (below) to download it from there if you don’t want the lazyrussian.com version. The only difference is the amount of time it takes one server to recognize the extension has been updated. If you download from lazyrussian.com, the updates occur right away, where as if you download from mozilla.com, the updates may take up to one week because mozilla has to check/approve each extension for 100% functionality.

Download
Download from Lazyrussian (Official Release) – Version 2.1.1
Download from Mozilla – Version 2.1.1

If you like the program, please feel free to donate $1.00 🙂 – Use the little paypal/chip-in widget on the right side of the page!

Enjoy!

Advertisements
Categories: Project Updates

The Thanksgiving Fix!

Hi All!

In my last post I promised to put out a fix that very night…I lied. I’ve been overwhelemd with school.
I know exactly what the problems are and how to fix them so I will put one out tomorrow at some point during the day.

I apologize to everyone and thank you all for being patient!

Fix coming tonight!

November 10, 2007 9 comments

Email This! fix will be uploaded tonight. I’ve gotten a few emails from people saying that Email This! no longer works with standalone clients. The problem occurred when I implemented the prepend option. I will have to temporarily remove that option from the Mailto this component of the extension.

Sorry for all of the trouble! (I’ll try to remember to test all of the new updates a bit more thoroughly in the future).

Categories: Project Updates